A&Z #869 – Randy Santel “Atlas” vs the Two Ten Jack 8lb Japanese Feast Food Challenge w/ Pork Gyoza Dumplings, Ramen, and Sushi at Two Ten Jack Izakaya & Ramen House in Chattanooga, Tennessee!! There is another Two Ten Jack location in Nashville, Tennessee. After finishing up my food challenges in Oklahoma and Arkansas, I traveled east to Tennessee where I attempted lots of delicious food challenges as part of my 2020 Southeast USA Tour. For event #16, I traveled down to Chattanooga, Tennessee and attempted the new Two Ten Jack 8lb Japanese Feast Food Challenge at Two Ten Jack which featured pork gyoza dumplings, ramen, sushi, and more. I had 30 minutes to finish 20 hand-rolled pork gyoza, 20 takoyaki (octopus hush puppies), 3 sushi rolls, 10 of their small plates which featured different grilled meats and vegetables on skewers, and then a double portion of Tonkatsu Ramen. For dessert, I had to finish an order of their Japanese Mochi Ice Cream. I was trying to win my $210 meal free and a sweet hat to add to my collection. Thank you to George everyone with Two Ten Jack for all the wonderful food and hospitality, and to everyone who came that day to watch and meet me!! I appreciate everyone around the Chattanooga, Tennessee area and throughout the state of Tennessee who watches videos and supports our efforts!!
FC SHIRTS, HATS, & BEARS VIA OUR AMAZON STORE:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & EMAIL UPDATES:
CHECK OUT & SUPPORT MY NEW PATREON PAGE:
Two Ten Jack’s Japanese Feast Food Challenge in Chattanooga, Tennessee ($210):
– There is a Two Ten Jack location in Chattanooga, TN and another one in Nashville, TN.
– If you are interested in this challenge, please call a few days in advance to schedule it.
– There are 20 hand-rolled pork gyoza dumplings and 20 takoyaki – octopus hush puppies.
– There are 10 different small plates, with each being a grilled meat or vegetable on skewers.
– There are 3 delicious sushi rolls and the main event is a double portion of Tonkatsu Ramen.
– For dessert, you must finish an order of their tasty Mochi Ice Cream – multiple flavor options.
– There is a 30 minute time limit to finish the entire Japanese feast, including the ramen broth.
– Winners receive the $210 Japanese feast meal for free and a sweet hat for their collection.
This video was filmed on Thursday, August 27, 2020 (8/27/2020).
Check out our FoodChallenges.com YouTube Channel and How To Videos:
FOLLOW & SUPPORT ME AS I DOMINATE FOOD CHALLENGES ACROSS THE GLOBE:
Enjoy the video? Please Like + Share + Subscribe!!
Two Ten Jack’s website:
Two Ten Jack’s Facebook:
FOOD CHALLENGE STRATEGIES & LOCATE AN EATING CHALLENGE NEAR YOU:
WATCH OTHER CHALLENGE VIDEOS FROM MY 2020 SOUTHEAST USA TOUR:
Buffalo Chicken Fries w/ Beer:
Dick’s Last Resort T-Bone Steak:
10lb Ice Cream Sundae Rematch:
Fatman Burger Record Challenge:
Kentucky Breakfast Challenge:
Circle Burger Record Challenge:
Monster Go Burrito Challenge:
Giant 8lb Mexican Food Feast:
25-Scoop Ice Cream Sundae:
For Business Inquiries Only:
Atlas [at] RandySantel.com
Video Edited by Arthur Davis of EyeScope Productions:
Opening music by Chuki Beats
Challenge Music by Odd Chap
Challenge Music by Odd Chap
Outro Music by Golden Drums
“Funk Drum Loop 80 BMP”